What if I have a sewer backup in my house ?

In the case of a sanitary sewer backup inside your property, please contact us first so we can check our mains.  If the problem is in the street sewer, we will fix it and your problem should be resolved.  If there is a problem within your house sewer, you need to call a plumber. 

The SSSD is responsible for all sanitary sewer problems in the sanitary sewer mains.  Individual customers are responsible for any problems or blockages beyond the main, including the connection leading from the main that is located under the parkway.


Posted on October 27, 2013 .